|A former member||
Office Assistant - Student position 1 day a week
posted - 17 Oct 2014
Students! We’re looking for a 1 day-a-week Office Assistant providing services to ensure the smooth running of our busy international office.
A combination of the following tasks, depending on the candidate’s abilities and interests.
- Welcome visitors, send, collect and distribute post and packages.
- Answer office phone, distribute calls.
- Purchasing, keeping office and cafe supplies stocked.
- Ensure offices and cafe are kept tidy, look after recycling.
- Assist with office refurbishments.
- Assist with basic IT support.
- Assist with organization of company events and social activities.
- Any other ad hoc tasks that may arise.
- You are hands-on and service focussed.
- You are fluent in English (at least level C1 of the CEFR) and your Dutch is good enough for conversations regarding deliveries, post or directions (at least B2 level).
- You have strong inter-personal/cultural skills.
- You have strong work ethics, you may work with confidential information.
- You are reliable and tidy.
- You are a digital native, and ideally have excellent knowledge of MS Office and/or can quickly teach yourself the necessary IT skills.
- You are a Bachelor/Master/PhD student looking for a part time job for at least the next 18 months.
- Our mission and core values match your own and give you energy.
- A part time position, around 1 day per week; starting as soon as possible.
- An informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated.
- Main office in Strijp-S, in Eindhoven.10 minutes from the central station, 15 minutes from the university.
- Opportunity to acquire work experience in a highly motivated international team and fast growing company.
- A company environment that is serious about having fun with almost everything we do, including frequent memorable team events, table tennis, and celebrations in the SPcafe.
- Be part of our mission to make our world a little better.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation email quoting ‘Office Assistant’ to email@example.com (f.a.o. Leonie Sijtsma)
Edited by User 36,846,142 on Oct 22, 2014 9:53 AM