The Hub Eindhoven for Expats Message Board Jobs or Volunteer work › Native English/Near Native - Commercial/Sales position

Native English/Near Native - Commercial/Sales position

Rachael
user 10323059
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 1
We will be hiring shortly and we need native or near native English speakers.
You must be commercial minded and not afraid to get on the phone for a combination of business development and relationship building. No experience is necessary as all training will be given, but a good positive outlook and cheerful disposition is a must :)

You can work from home, and the position is flexible, with a good rate of pay. It's important to note: You will be required to understand some stronger accented local English, so your English language skill must be at a native or near native level.

Please message me via The Hub messaging facility and I will respond with more details
Shraddha C.
user 119834572
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 1
Hello Rachael,
I have gone through the description of job you mentioned above and just wanted to know whether the job is still open.
If the requirement is still open then I wish to apply for the same.
To brief about myself, I am from India and I can communicate well in English. I am leaving in Eindhoven from last one and half year.
Awaiting for your reply.
Regards,
Shraddha Chincholkar