Proven Results- Because we step up and apply ourselves we either learn or succeed. Men have achieved significant results including starting a fashion business, landing a new teaching position, losing ski slope virginity, passing their driving test, launching a debut album, clearing overdrafts, increasing social confidence and kicking the smoking habit!
Team Advantage - Multiple men that you can reach out to, share with and get feedback from. We approach individual challenges together, listening to and learning from each others experience.
Cost benefit - Spreading cost across a team of gents, MAP delivers value without sacrificing on quality.
What is MAP?
We define what we want to achieve, check-in on progress, take action and support each other throughout. Time of year pending, the delivery of our service exists in the form of both online and in-person meetings. We run both courses of meetings alongside one-off workshops and activity based events.
What goes on at a typical MAP meeting?
- An icebreaker to raise the energy levels, preparing us for the evening.
- Each man takes a seat in the infamous ‘accountability throne’ to present projects and update on events.
- A short break to relax, laugh and share experiences.
- Smaller sub groups to discuss challenges and new ideas.
- Closing up - each man presents his plans for the fortnight ahead.
*Online meetups follow a more summarised agenda however maintain a similar principled approach (sharing, challenge, support and accountablity)
What support do I get between MAP meets?
· Publication of agreed tasks and related goals.
· Weekly check-in emails from the MAP Leader.
· Continuous encouragement and advice from MAP members via email.
Location, Time and Cost
TIme and cost details provided on the individual event page as meetups are announced. In person MAP events based in central London. Online events utilising the video conferencing service Zoom. (https://zoom.us/about)
How do I find out more?
RSVP and come along to one of our meetings or drop me an e-mail on the contact button to the left! ;-)
'Motivated men together walking their talk. Challenging one another, learning and celebrating success along the way'
‘A focused community of men, whom support & hold one another accountable to tasks aligned with personal goals'
THE MAP - 'MEN WHO WALK THEIR TALK'
16,569 Get Out Of Londoners
10,956 Smart Londoners
559 YES Group London Members