add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Permaculture Guild Message Board The Permaculture Guild Discussion Forum › The Permaculture Guild Status Update

The Permaculture Guild Status Update

Ken B.
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Hi Everyone,
I'm just sending out a short message to bring our membership up to date. The past year or so I've kind of had to step back and do some personal grieving and healing around a loss in my family as well as around an early childhood trauma that had been buried in my sub conscious mind for the past 54 years. The childhood memory surfaced about a year ago, and the healing process has taken up a substantial amount of my focus, energy and attention.
We have some exciting things planned for The Permaculture Guild as we pick up the pieces and move forward with a renewed sense of purpose and clarity. There is a lot of planning going on behind the scenes and we look forward to sharing new information, as our plans and agreements become finalized.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
With gratitude,
Ken Benway
The Permaculture Guild
Loretta B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 64
I'm glad you're 'back' Ken! Let me know if/how I can help! biggrin