The Permaculture Guild Message Board The Permaculture Guild Discussion Forum › The Permaculture Guild-Strategic Focus

The Permaculture Guild-Strategic Focus

Ken B.
KenBenway
Group Organizer
Saint Petersburg, FL
This short overview describes the key areas of focus for The Permaculture Guild as we move forward to the next level.
1. Introduction to Permaculture talks and public outreach.
2. Permaculture Education:
a. Basic 72hr Permaculture Design Courses
b. Various Advanced Permaculture Design Courses
c. Various workshops with a specific focus
3. Watershed based bioregional education & design projects.
If any members are interested in getting involved in any of these areas please let me know.
SailCat22
sailcat22
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 66
Perfect timing! These are the some of the same items which are being discussed at this years' IPC (International Permaculture Convergence), held later this month in Cuba!

I LOVE the idea of sub-categorizing areas based on either zones or watersheds--a much more 'natural' system observation than 'counties' or 'cities'! biggrin

I think that one of our first tasks will be to establish a core group of individuals who are committed to creating a cooperative people landscape, or network (what I like to call "Humacelium"). Can we please get a 'show of hands' on who is interested in participating in this guiding group?

Here is something on the consensus process shared with the Convergence planning team which applies here: Consensus Process