The Seeker's Round Table Message Board Member Contributed Events › Rules for posting events to the discussion group:

Rules for posting events to the discussion group:

Closed to new replies

Jules
user 8605382
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
We want to help foster the sharing of information about events in the Central Texas area, or even events from areas which a group of you are traveling to and want to tell others about.

Before posting your events, I just ask these things:

1. Language of what you post must be family friendly.

2. Please keep it limited to metaphysical, holistic, or spiritual type events - or...

3. If the event does not meet #2, please only post events you are personally participating in or involved with personally somehow. For instance, if you are an artist having a show somewhere, of course we want to know! A plumber wanting to offer a special to our members - awesome! Post away! But please don't use this space to promote a non-member event that has nothing to do with our group's main interests.

4. Please include important details and a link (if possible) when you share info. Bullet points work great for ease of finding details in the discussion area.

5. No politics or sex here. Period.

6. This should be obvious amongst folks seeking a more spiritual life, but I'll state it so there is no confusion: No bashing, vulgarity, foul language, insults, negative discussions or trolling either. Nada. We are fostering supportive community, not division. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated here.

It should go without saying that I Am Goddess of all reality here. Anything considered inappropriate or offensive will be removed.

So with that - I hope you'll post away and help foster community and networking amongst our group! Thanks for being a part of this and for the blessing of You!

Thank you for Flying The Seeker's Round Table airways. You may now feel free to move about the cabin....

Blessings,
Jules