There's a New Kid In Town@Denver Message Board › 132 people plan to be there and you are invited also to Meetup’s Spring Flin

132 people plan to be there and you are invited also to Meetup’s Spring Fling, Cool Drinks & a few laughs @Oak Tavern Mar 30, 2012 at 7pm

Rima & R.
user 5332686
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hey gang we will be at the Oak Tavern which is located at 1416 Market in Lodo with Free Admission on Friday Mar 30, 2012, at 7PM, most people are there by 7:30pm. We will greet you as you enter the door. This is a really nice place to meet some new friends. Come one, come all, bring all your friends and a smile............

Free Admission Now you can't beat that on a Friday Night

Here are the event details:

*Meet N Greet begins at 7pm, most arrive by 7:30PM and the party ends whenever
*All night Social networking event.
*Free Admission all night. Come alone or bring all your friends
*Greeted at the door!

Oak Tavern provides a classic yet unique ambiance with an untraditional approach to American style. Oak Tavern's 2800 square feet can host events up to 400 guests. Oak Tavern offers an open floor plan, spacious leather booths, high top seating, classic pub style accents and two extensive 50-foot bars. Additionally, 12 mounted flat screen televisions are home to select NFL games, select UFC fights, and any other sporting event you can imagine

This is what they are saying about Oak Tavern:

"A really fun pace with something fun happening every night. Pretty people gather to drink, cavort, frolic and dance."

"It nicely decorated in an East Coast roadhouse style. The front is all party, the back is bit more intimate with bookshelves and a clubby feel."

"The bad ass DJ's spin some great tunes and some funny spirited chatter. There is always a great drink special, sometimes a club dancer on the bar. Check it out!"

"I have been here a few times now and I have to say that I really like this place."

"Cool spot.. Pretty dark and sexy.. yet still warm and "cozy" inside..."

"The place is lined with spacious booths that were perfect for the large group I was with."

"Nice ambiance. Good drinks."

We really hope you can make it

Rima & Rodney