align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

There's a New Kid In Town@Denver Message Board › New Event: Eatup & Meetup Happy Hour - Meet New Friends

New Event: Eatup & Meetup Happy Hour - Meet New Friends

Rima & R.
user 5332686
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Announcing a new event for Meeting New Friends & Eating Out Happy Hour!

What: Eatup & Meetup Happy Hour - Meet New Friends

When: Tuesday, January 29, 7:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Who should come: Anyone who is new in town, old in town, wants to get out of the house and meet some new friends, have some great food and a few laughs.

Why: This place has some wonderful food and great drinks. What more can you ask for

Event Description: Hi All,
We have a new event scheduled and I hope you all can make it. I have chosen a large restaurant so theres room for everyone, like we did at the McCormicks. I hope everyone can make it and I just can't wait to see you!

Make sure to keep your responses accurate. If you say you are coming and don't show, you know what happens. If you don't know though, just check the message board.
Thanks and Happy New Year!

Hanson's Grill and Tavern isn't your typical Denver sports bar because,
even though it can get unruly when a good game is on, the patrons come more for the excellent food and local camaraderie. Hanson's Grill and Tavern serves an upscale bar menu full of American comfort food with some offshoots, but stick to the meat and potatoes classics and you'll never be disappointed. The beer and liquor selection is good and this two-story Denver bar also sports a separate poolroom with foosball for some healthy competition and the upstairs lounge at Hanson's Grill and Tavern has a slew of board games, so when your date whoops your sorry butt at pool you can exact your revenge by sinking their battleship.

Here is there website: http://www.yelp.com/b...­

Learn more here:
http://newintown.meet...­