There's a New Kid In Town@Denver Message Board › New Meeting: The Denver New In Town Happy Hour Meetup @ Zengo

New Meeting: The Denver New In Town Happy Hour Meetup @ Zengo

Rima & Rodney
user 5332686
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Announcing a new meeting for The Denver New In Town Happy Hour Meetup @ Zengo!

What: The Denver New In Town Happy Hour Meetup @ Zengo

When: Friday, February 15, 7:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Who should come: Anyone who is new in town, old in town, wants to get out of the house and meet some new friends and a few laughs. You will always be welcomed.

Why: This is thee place in Denver. It's buzzing around the night spot. This place has some wonderful food and great drinks. What more can you ask for

Meeting Description: Hey gang,
We have a new event scheduled and I hope you all can make it. I have chosen a large restaurant so theres room for everyone, like we did at the The Imperial Chinese Restaurant. Happy Hour will be start promptly at 7:00. At least stop by for a drink or some coffee. I hope everyone can make it and I just can't wait to see you!

Zengo writes...
Treat yourself and someone special to Latin-Asian cuisine at Zengo Restaurant. Chef-owner Richard Sandoval has created a vibrant urban oasis and a menu highlighting the fresh and bold flavors of Latin America and Asia. We invite you to experience a variety of inventive dishes, including Bangkok Ceviche, with fresh tuna, papaya, mint, lime, and coconut; charbroiled black cod with chipotle, miso and a lemon togarashi aioli; and Kobe beef seared on a hot stone. Pair these exciting entrees with one of our signature cocktails, such as a Mojito Cuzco with Bacardi, mint cucumber, and lime.

http://www.opentable....­
click the link above for their website

Make sure to keep your responses accurate. Planning is always key.
Thanks and Happy New Year!

Learn more here:
http://newintown.meet...­