Join our group ThetaHealing™ sessions to Consciously Co-Create your life!

ThetaHealing™ is a powerful and amazing method that can be used to heal your body and change your belief systems to allow you to create the life that you choose. Only 5% of the beliefs and feelings you are projecting are conscious; the other 95% is stored within your subconscious. The subconscious holds many of your limiting beliefs and feelings that are being energetically projected out into your world. These beliefs are creating the blocks and obstacles you have to achieving abundance. Your subconscious holds beliefs on four levels: Core, Gene, History, and Soul. ThetaHealing™ works on all four levels to reprogram your subconscious beliefs to be in your highest benefit. It works on a cellular level allowing the cells to communicate with each other and change their patterns. ThetaHealing™ is fast and effective. Results can be witnessed in one session!

Find out how ThetaHealing™ can clear these internal blocks and consciously co-create your life into one of abundance!

http://www.thetahealing-maya-devi.vpweb.com/

Certifications:

ThetaHealing™ Basic DNA Instructor
ThetaHealing™ Advanced DNA Instructor
ThetaHealing™ Manifesting & Abundance- Instructor pending

Also Certified as a ThetaHealing™ Practitioner in: ThetaHealing™ Rainbow Children
Aka Dua Levels I, II, III
ULC Healing Minister/Spiritual Counselor

More about ThetaHealing™:
http://www.thetahealing.com/about-ThetaHealing.html
ThetaHealing™- Trademark and Copyright by Vianna Stibal and Vianna’s Nature's Path

We're 71 Conscious Co-Creators

New members must be approved by the Organizer

Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members

 
Founded May 22, 2008

Organizer:

Maya
Contact

Sometimes the best Meetup Group is the one you start

Get started Learn more
Bill

I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.

Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy