align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Things Japanese Message Board › Your RSVP will be changed to No without Prepayment

Your RSVP will be changed to No without Prepayment

Sally
user 4742768
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Dear members who RSVPed for the Afternoon Tea meetup,

As I emailed you last Monday, this event requires $10 prepayment to attend. If I don't receive the payment by midnight tonight, your RSVP will be changed to No. If you have any problem with Paypal, please let me know.  In any case, you need to either send the payment or in communication with me to keep your RSVP. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Sally
A former member
Post #: 26
I'm sorry Sally, I can't go after all. I keep forgetting to change my RSVP. Thanks -- I saw the origami exhibit a few weeks ago, it's wonderful! Have fun!