addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Things Japanese Message Board › JLPT Info - Sorry, Evasia, it was totally my oversight!

JLPT Info - Sorry, Evasia, it was totally my oversight!

user 4742768
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA

(Kanji for "Aki" meaning fall, autumn)

Dear members,

When it comes to replying to emails, I'm terrible...   I receive so many emails from several groups I organize (aout 1,100 members in total) and if the reply requires some action on my side to get more information or search for contacts, etc, it usually takes time and if I can't act on that quickly then the email will be buried in the sea of other unreplied emails...

Well, enough for excuse, but this morning I was searching for an email and came across the following one that I failed to reply. I received it from our member Evasia after she attended my meetup.  ---- which was in FEB LAST YEAR!!  I am soo sorry and embarrassed for the oversight! ごめんなさい、どうもすみません、ほんとに失礼しました、お許しください!Yeah,­ Japanese language is full of apologetic expressions! lol

Since it contains lots of useful information I decided to post now even if some information might have been changed... Anyway, here it is and hope it still helps.  Thank you very much, Evasia, and sorry again!

Hmmm.... it's September and schools have started. Maybe it's about time to do another JLPT 模擬テスト(もぎてすと, trial or mock test)?

Hi Sally,

Thanks for all of the info today.  Some info people might want to know:
1)  Sign up to be part of the LA Japanese Language meetup group.­ They have a ton of resources for the JLPT.  Once a person is part of the LA Japanese Language meetup then they can access the files for the JLPT.  They go to More and then click on Files and there are a lot of different resources available.­
Websites for watching Japanese movies/dramas with subtitles:­ and­
I've attached one of the files they used.
Some of the apps that have been helpful are:
JLPT Study Free:
Also, one resource I have been using is­ You can practice with reading, writing, and speaking.  It's free and you can have other Japanese speakers correct your speaking and writing.  I've loved using it.  It's good for any language you might want to learn.
Thanks again for today.