addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Things Japanese Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Learning the story of 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magika

Meetup Cancelled: Learning the story of 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magika

Sally
user 4742768
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Learning the story of 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magika, scheduled to occur on Saturday, August 24, 2013 3:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.

Hi everyone,

Due to our work schedule, I need to re-schedule this meetup hopefully in Sept or Oct, maybe in South Bay.
Monday's Ikebana meetup was a lot of fun and now the instructor's willing to teach us another Ikebana lesson and a Japanese tea ceremony class as well. (裏千家) I'm very excited!  To be scheduled in early fall, so stay tuned)
Have a nice weekend,

Sally