addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Think Act Change NYC Message Board › Thinking Change: Deciding on a social problem to tackle.

Thinking Change: Deciding on a social problem to tackle.

caroline
user 9826276
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Deep down, I think we all want to make a difference but the amount of problems we see in the world are just overwhelming.

Here are some questions to ask yourself...

1. Who to help? (Babies, Children, Teens, Men, Women, Senior Citizens, Migrants, Ethnic Community, Religious Community, Animals)
2. What can I do?
3. Where? To help locally or globally?
4. When will I have time?
5. How should I start?