March 12, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Are you looking for another entrepreneur who can provide the skills, resources, or capital needed to turn your business idea into a reality? Don't have your own idea but looking for a great one to be a part of? If so, you came to the right place.
This meetup allows entrepreneurs to communicate with other entrepreneurs looking to be a co-founder. It's that easy.
Arrive: 5:55 PM and order your food/drink and mingle
6:10 PM Conversation begins
Few simple rules to follow:
- If you are new to Think Loud: Introduce yourself to the group, your background, your strength, your weaknesses and what are you looking to get out of the group
- If you have attended a Meetup in the past: Introduce yourself to the new individuals during your one-on-one time
- Each one of you will be given equal amount of time to present your thoughts and ideas. The success of the group is based on your participation.
Please keep in mind that the main objective of this group is to help people find serious co-founders for potential startups. If you are attending the group to "sell" your services and/or purely "networking", you are not in the right place. The networking will happen organically as you will meet other like-minded individuals and new opportunities will appear.
Any kind of solicitation will disqualify you from any future meetups. If you do decide to connect with an individual outside of Think Loud, its fine as long as you keep your personal business separate from Think Loud. There are several "Networking groups" on Meetup that will satisfy the networking and solicitation need.
For This Meetup - Please Prepare to Answer 7 Questions :
- Be open.
- Be ready to discuss "Exactly" what kind of person you are looking for to work with or co-found a company with.
- What role would you like to play? (Active Leadership? Silent Partner? Co-Founder based on skill set?)
- What is the stage of your start-up (Concept, Prototype, Seed, Series A, Series B etc.)
- How soon do you want to begin?
- Will you be financing this effort? Are you looking for co-founders to chip in?
- What kind of commitment can you offer at this very stage and on ongoing basis (in terms of time, skills, capital, etc.)
Please make sure that you register and pay the registration fee to confirm your seat at the meetup. Please do not show up without an RSVP or contacting me first. We want to make sure that we are being fair to people who are committed and have confirmed through the proper channels. The meeting is limited to 12 people only and registration is based on first-come and first-serve.
I look forward to talking to meeting you!
Like us and Join us at http://www.facebook.com/thinkloudnow