Those Phoenix D&D Guys Message Board › D&D 3.5 E Forgotten Realms needs 1-2.

D&D 3.5 E Forgotten Realms needs 1-2.

A former member
Post #: 8
We are a dedicated group that recently has lost 2 members and would like to add 1-2 more. We play Saturdays from 7:30 pm till around 11 pm. characters are currently 11th level and the campaign is fairly high powered. Respond to this thread or email mike.maas1@hotmail.com for more information.
A former member
Post #: 622
I'd love to play but I'm already committed to a game that day. Sorry. :(
William
TxnTemplar
Surprise, AZ
Post #: 1
I think I could be able to make that schedule work, let me know. Been playing D&D since the 80's.
Bryan y
user 14872451
Surprise, AZ
Post #: 5
We are a dedicated group that recently has lost 2 members and would like to add 1-2 more. We play Saturdays from 7:30 pm till around 11 pm. characters are currently 11th level and the campaign is fairly high powered. Respond to this thread or email mike.maas1@hotmail.com for more information.

I would be interested and could usually handle that time period. My experience is limited mostly to 4.0 but I am familiar with 3.5 and have access to numerous books (Ive kinda always wanted to play a beastmaster druid)
A former member
Post #: 9
Hey Bryan,
We will likely be starting the game back up on sunday afternoons around 2 pm. Some people were having trouble with starting saturdays after 7 as things usually ran pretty late. If you can swing a sunday game let me know.
Bryan y
user 14872451
Surprise, AZ
Post #: 8
That should be able to work for me. Ill need to know what books I need to have as a reference though as Ill need to pick them up from a friend.
David
user 11136349
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 79
Well if you got a spot open I love to play only got 3.5 PHB1 and the rest of my gaming books are pathfinder.
Bryan y
user 14872451
Surprise, AZ
Post #: 34
Are you guys still looking for people. I don't remember ever getting info on where to go....
A former member
Post #: 10
For anyone interested please attend the rollup tomorrow I will pick up players from there.
Bryan y
user 14872451
Surprise, AZ
Post #: 45
Hey Mike,

I was the one who arrived late last Saturday. I finished looking through the handbook and have a decent Idea of how 3.5 works now. Noticed the "scout" class in the "complete adventurer". Do you still have any room in your group?

I've got a 4e campaign that starts at 5pm Sundays, but no other major commitments on the weekends.