Hi, my name is Andrea. I'm a mother of two sweet, but extremely shy kids. Gabriella, 6 (who's on the spectrum) and Aidan, 5. I created this group with the intension of being a fun and casual group for moms with kids (any age 😊) that lives in the Danville, Alamo and San Ramon area. We'll get together for activities in the community, have in-home play dates, Moms night out (MNO)/ moms night in (MNI) and hopefully work as a support group for each other. My intension is to create long term friendship to both our kids and ourselves. I believe we can be a great resource for each other.
In order to keep the group running smoothly, here are a few guidelines:
*No Pictures of landscapes, cartoons, flowers, or animals, etc. are allowed as your main profile picture. It makes difficult to identify you without a proper picture.
* In order to keep the group going, members are strongly encouraged to host an event of your choice within a period of three months.
* Members are also strongly encouraged to attend an event at least once a month. There is a cost associated with the number of members and there is no point in keeping a member if there is no interest in participating.
* If your child has had a fever, I kindly ask to wait for your child to be fever free for at least 24 hrs.
* I also kindly ask that in the event of a last minute change of plans, contact the hostess as soon as possible. There is an app for meet up that provides quick communication.
* As always, constructive suggestions are always welcomed!
* Last but not least, let's get those kids out and have some fun.