addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

TipsyThomists Message Board › Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Ryan M.
user 22079561
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Hello Friends,

We're going to reschedule Ecclesia de Eucharistia for next week. But if you still want your weekly dose of fun, Christopher is coordinating a trip to see the opera "Siegfried" tomorrow at Cinemark 17.  Below is his Facebook invite.

Per Christopher:

The good news is that the Met is doing an Encore broadcast of the entire Ring Cycle; the bad news is that the closest theatre is the Cinemark on 635. Oh, well, closer then Lincoln Center, I figure.

The cycle continues with Siegfried on 5/16 and concludes with Götterdämmerung on Saturday, 5/19. 
We missed Das Rhinegold (sorry) last week; but I can fill you in if you haven't seen it. Or, anyone is welcome to borrow my DVD of the previous Met production of it, if you like.