|Sent on:||Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:51 AM|
On Stormy Monday, we were forced to make our first event postponement because of weather concerns. I apologize for that night's cancellation not being posted until late morning. My office was closed and I was not able to get to my work computer that day. If you're signed up for an event in the future and are concerned about your health or safety by attending, please play it safe and cancel. You won't be marked as a no-show and the event may ultimately be postponed anyway.
Looking at my calendar, the next opportunity for a group dinner at Pulcinella will be on Thursday, November 15th. I'll be having dinner there tonight and, hopefully reserving for that date. I hope that those who signed up for October 29th, can also make it on November 15th. Though the restaurant is small, I anticipate not setting a limit on the number who can come. I'll post the event with the new date early next week.
For anyone who wants a sneak preview of the restaurant or can't make it on the 15th and are anxious to try it, see if you can join me tonight. I'll be there (78 Salem St,) from at least 6:30-7:30. A glass of wine will be on me for anyone who shows.
Hope to see you soon.