AWESOME things Denver. I'm young, I'm social. I'm in Denver! Message Board › Fabulous and Fun Job Opportunity for the Ladies out there!

Fabulous and Fun Job Opportunity for the Ladies out there!

A former member
Post #: 5
Hello Ladies!!

I would like to extend an invitation to you all to come to an opportunity event this Friday evening to hear more about becoming a Stella & Dot Independent Stylist! If you love fashion, love girl time, and are looking to add some extra income to your life, or are looking for a career change then Stella & Dot is for you! Check out my website for more information!!­.

Since I have become a Stella & Dot stylist I have been loving every minute of it and I am looking to build my team and help someone else find the joy in doing what they love as well.

The opportunity event is free and is at 6:00-7:30pm at the Holiday Inn Select. I would be there to personally take you and to answer all your questions!

If for some reason you can't make this event please still contact me and I can meet with you personally another time!

I hope to hear from some of you!!

Janelle Klein