addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

AWESOME things Denver. I'm young, I'm social. I'm in Denver! Message Board › For those with contacts/glasses or poor vision --- New Sponsor for you

For those with contacts/glasses or poor vision --- New Sponsor for you

user 10016772
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
If you wear contacts/glasses, have considered lasik, have poor vision, or know someone who does...  Here is the latest technology:  iSee Ortho-K Contact Lenses  -- Wear them at night, and see all day.  No daily contacts.  This is a proven solution to wearing contacts all day long.

Check out the details here:

Really some amazing stuff.

Find a doctor near you who can tell you about iSee Ortho-K Technology.