addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AWESOME things Denver. I'm young, I'm social. I'm in Denver! Message Board › Flag football is on. Weather will be clear til 1-2PM

Flag football is on. Weather will be clear til 1-2PM

A former member
We will have between 15-20 this week.  30 plus last week.  Keep in mind, this is not the main flag football site so you're not seeing all the RSVP's - those are on the flag football meetup.

Announcements:

about 47-50 degrees Sat.  Perfect football weather.   There's only a 30% chance of showers after 1-2PM so we can at least play til then (which is about normal).  It may not even hit our area.

Someone left their black and white Nike cleats last week.  Those that haven't paid, bring $20    ...and bring water/gatorade.  

Best,

Sean