Design Festa is a huge bi-annual art event held at Tokyo Big Sight/Tokyo Kokusai Tenjijo in Odaiba. Many local and international artists, musicians, DJs, photographers, filmmakers, designers, performance artists, and art collectives will attend. There will be over 2,850 booths for us to see! Let’s watch performances, talk to artists, be inspired, and check out the festival together.
This meetup will officially last until 3:30pm, but please stay as long as you like! (Design Festa closes at 7pm.)
* The cost is 1000 yen, which includes entry to Design Festa & meetup fee.
* There will be many people, so it may become very crowded.
* Wear comfortable shoes.
* Food and drinks will be available at convenience stores, cafeterias, restaurants, and 14 different international food booths.
* You will need pencil, paper, a camera, or any other creative tools that you use!
* Please RSVP by Friday, May 13th at 5:00pm.
* If you RSVP "Yes", please be SURE that you can attend!
* Cancellations (i.e. RSVP changes from “Yes” to “No”) after Friday, May 13th at 5:00pm & no-shows will be responsible for paying the meetup fee.
*Let's meet at 12:15pm in the ENTRANCE PLAZA, in front of the FAMILY MART (#17 on the map).
Please check the map of Big Sight:
* Email is the best way to contact me.
* Please make sure that you have my number, in case of any problems!