For our Happy Lunar New Year Meetup, let's meet and eat delicious, authentic Chinese cuisine!
(Note: Our venue for the evening has some "interesting" decor, so may not be appropriate for young children or for those uncomfortable with representations of human anatomy. :D )
Our menu for the evening will be 3000 yen and include (subject to availability):
- To begin, appetizers: spicy sesame chicken and cucumbers
- Cafe 8 Oriental Salad
- 2 kinds of soup
- 3 kinds of dumplings
- Stirfried Pea Shoots
- Stewed Tofu and Spinach
- Cafe 8 Deep Fried Chicken
- Stirfried Pork and Vegetables
- Chili Shrimp and Vegetables
- Fried Rice with Salmon & Vegetables
- Fried Noodles
- If you RSVP "Yes", please be SURE that you can attend!
- Cancellations (i.e. RSVP changes from “Yes” to “No”) after THURSDAY 2/7 at 5:00pm will be responsible for paying the meetup fee via bank transfer or post.
- Vegetarian menu is available on request.
- Please meet at the restaurant. I will be waiting just inside the door.
- Please keep track of any drinks that you order and pay separately.
See you there!