For our November 2011 Meetup, let's sample Turkish cuisine and enjoy a belly dancing show!
Our sampler menu for the evening will be 3500 yen and include (subject to availability):
- 5 types of Meze:
Manca: Spinach and yogurt paste with garlic
Haydari: Yogurt dip with mint
Havuc Salata: Carrot and yogurt paste with garlic
Humus: Chickpeas and sesame with garlic
Acili Ezme: Spicy tomato paste seasoned with herbs
- Ekmek: Turkish Bread
- Turkish Salad with White Cheese
- Tavuk: Marinated chicken kebab with vegetables
- If you RSVP "Yes", please be SURE that you can attend!
- Cancellations (i.e. RSVP changes from “Yes” to “No”) after Friday 11/4 at 5:00pm will be responsible for paying the meetup fee via bank transfer or post.
- Please meet outside the ticket gates at Omotesando station (Tokyo Metro Ginza/Hanzomon/Chiyoda), Aoyama Gakuin University exit, by 7:45pm. We will walk to the restaurant (about 1 minute) and begin promptly. We will end at approximately 9:30pm.
- Please pay for any extra food or drinks that you order.
See you there!