For our Happy New Year Meetup, let's take a tropical trip and try some authentic Hawaiian cuisine prepared by a Hawaiian local at Ogo Ono-loa in Akasaka!
Our award-winning menu for the evening will be 3500 yen and include (subject to availability):
- 2 appetizers of the day
- 3 types of poke: http://en.wikipedia.o... including the #1 ahi tuna poke and salmon poke
- Kalua Pork: http://en.wikipedia.o...
- Garlic Chicken
- Hawaiian Noodle Soup (saimin: http://en.wikipedia.o...)
- Creamy Potato Salad
- Homestyle Grilled Spam Musubi
- Stirfried Veggie Rice
- If you RSVP "Yes", please be SURE that you can attend!
- Cancellations (i.e. RSVP changes from “Yes” to “No”) after WEDNESDAY 1/18 at 5:00pm will be responsible for paying the meetup fee via bank transfer or post.
- Please meet outside the Sanno Park exit ticket gates at Tameikesanno station (Tokyo Metro Ginza/Namboku/Marunouchi is a 500-m walk) by 7:15pm. We will walk to the restaurant (about 5 minutes) and begin promptly. We will end at approximately 9:15pm.
- Please keep track of any drinks that you order and pay separately.
See you there! Jin.