For our February 2012 Meetup, we'll enjoy Israeli cuisine in Shirokane-Takanawa! Our venue for the evening is a private dining room that features reproductions of the famous Marc Chagall stained glass windows in Jerusalem.
Our menu for the evening will be 3500 yen and include (subject to availability):
- Tabouli Salad
- Traditional Israeli-style Falafel
- Stuffed Grape Leaves
- Chicken Schnitzel with Vegetables and Potatoes
- Gefilte Fish
- Matzo Ball Soup with Noodles
- If you RSVP "Yes", please be SURE that you can attend!
- Cancellations (i.e. RSVP changes from “Yes” to “No”) after SUNDAY 2/5 at 5:00pm will be responsible for paying the meetup fee via bank transfer or post.
- Please meet outside the Shirokane-Takanawa exit 2 ticket gates at (Tokyo Metro Namboku/Toei Mita) by 7:30pm. We will walk to the restaurant (about 5 minutes) and begin promptly. We will end at approximately 9:15pm.
- Please keep track of any drinks that you order and pay separately.
See you there!