The Tokyo Eatup Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Summer Celebration: Sangria & More!

New Meetup: Summer Celebration: Sangria & More!

Jin
JinSeo
Tokyo, JP
Announcing a new Meetup for The Tokyo Eatup Meetup Group!

What: Summer Celebration!

When: Friday, August 20, 2010 7:30 PM

Where: Izumi Garden Residence
1-5-3 Roppongi Minato-ku
Tokyo

We'll enjoy several kinds of fruit-based summer drinks, a breezy balcony, and some gorgeous night views of Tokyo -- including Tokyo Tower, Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo Bay & Roppongi Hills!

Two hours of drinks (including blackberry sangria, peach & pear sangria, orange-pineapple punch, fruit juices, & strawberry iced tea), fresh fruit, crackers, & snacks will be 2500 yen (including meetup fee). Bringing desserts or snacks is optional, but welcome!

Please meet outside the main ticket gates of Roppongi 1-chome station (Tokyo Metro Namboku Line) by 7:25pm. Drinks will begin promptly at 7:30pm and end promptly at 9:30pm.

If you RSVP "Yes", please be SURE that you can attend! Cancellations (i.e. changes from “Yes” to “No”) after Thursday, August 19th at 5:00pm will be responsible for the meetup fee via bank transfer or post.

See you there!
- Jin.
[Email is the best way to contact me, but please carry my number on the day of the meetup!
lucovich (at) softbank (dot) ne (dot) jp]

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­