A former member
Hello! I hope you had a healthy, happy weekend!

For your information...

There will not be any potlucks this month because Angi and I are really busy with moving to a new apartment, and with the many recipe classes we are holding over the next few weeks. We hope to see you at one of our classes, and if not, look forward to meeting you in the new year!

Also, please read the following ...

1) As a member of this group, you are more than welcome to contact me with event ideas. You may also plan and organize an event which I will post for you on the site. In that case, please provide me with all of the event details (place, time, day, meeting place, etc), as well as your email and your phone number at least a week in advance so that I have time to post the event, and other members have time to RSVP. If you cancel the event, please email me at least 24 hours in advance so that I have time to post the cancellation and members have time to realize it has been cancelled.

As organizer, I am automatically RSVPed as YES for every event. However, if an event is organized by someone else, I may not be attending. I will always write clearly in the event posting who is organizing the event so you know to contact THEM and not ME about the event.

2) If you want to attend a meeting, please RSVP for two reasons.
- If you do not RSVP but choose to attend, please understand that if the event is cancelled you may be left waiting.
- If it is an event where space is limited, there may not be enough space for you.

3) For our potlucks, please remember that our groups is a RAW VEGAN group, so is requested that you prepare a RAW vegan dish, not a cooked vegan one. If you do not know what to bring, you may bring fruit. Please make sure that what you bring is enough for at least 5-6 people.

4) From this point forward, we will be asking for small donations/fees at events to cover costs of space rental and other fees, including the monthly fee I pay to meetup.com to act as organizer of this group. If there is a fee, it will be clearly posted along with the event information.

Thank you for your cooperation!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!

Happy Holidays!!

Andi & Angi