Atheist Book Club of Toledo Message Board › What's in Your Playlist?

What's in Your Playlist?

A former member
Post #: 196
After Dr. Darrel Ray's fun and informative speech on his latest book, Duxoop, Brad and I briefly discussed podcasts. If you have favorites, share them.

Week by week, I don't listen to all regularly, I like to pick and choose from these. Do you use a smartphone? There's a free app called Stitcher which works like iTunes but where podcasts can be streamed. It is easy to find and listen to new podcasts. I have my political podcasts included with skeptical ones because the message is often similar.

An American Atheist, American Freethought Podcast, Ardent Atheist, Best of the Left*, Think Atheist, Cognitive Dissonance, Common Sense with Dan Carlin, Freethought Radio, Geologic Podcast, Godless Bitches, The Green Majority, InKredulous, International Skeptics United, Irreligiosophy, Jimmy Dore Show, The Majority Report*, Oh No Ross and Carrie, The Rachel Maddow Show, The Naked Scientists, Nature Podcast, Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me, Point of Inquiry, The Professional Left Podcast, Rationally Speaking, Sketpicality, Skeptically Speaking, Skeptics Guide to Government, Skeptics with a K, The Skeptics Guide the the Universe*, Stephanie Miller Show, The Thinking Atheist Podcast, Truthdig Podcast, TYT, With Good Reason Radio

* Available as free but I enjoy enough to subscribe
Phil D.
user 11986819
Maumee, OH
Post #: 22
See you tonight, Greg. I'm planning on bringing Gerry, so hope that works out. Can you print a hard copy of those podcast favorites of yours for me ?

Thank you, Phil