addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Torbay bookclub meetup group Message Board › One Day by David Nicholls

One Day by David Nicholls

Nicky C.
user 32950352
Paignton, GB
Post #: 1
Maybe this is a book that we should read as a group, but I just wondered, has anyone else read it and what did they think?

I'd heard big things about this book, and of course it was turned into a film recently. I really enjoyed the context (lots of 90s references) but found it hard to sympathise with the characters - Dexter particularly. It didn't do much for me really, but I am wondering whether I might have missed something?!