addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Torbay bookclub meetup group Message Board › Book for next time (March 2013)

Book for next time (March 2013)

Jeanette
user 11222381
Paignton, GB
Post #: 1
Thanks everybody who made it to book club in Feb - it was great to see you all.

The book i recommended for next time is Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls.
Angie P.
user 16155841
Paignton, GB
Post #: 3
It has been difficult for me to attend over last few months but I want to try for the next one. Has a date been set for March yet and a venue?
A former member
Post #: 1
I think its at Wendys - probably on the 1st Wednesday. Hope to see you there.
Angie P.
user 16155841
Paignton, GB
Post #: 4
I think its at Wendys - probably on the 1st Wednesday. Hope to see you there.
If that is the case I can actually make it as not workign and enough time to arrange child care. Look forward to it, all I have to do is find time to read the book!