Our speaker is Raif Murray from ObjectSharp Consulting:
Raif Murray is a seasoned software delivery expert who has played a variety of roles over his 20+ year career from software development and test development to managing global testing and software delivery organizations of over 200+ members. He has a deep expertise in application lifecycle management with particular specialities in testing, release management, process improvement and Agile software delivery methodologies such as Lean and Scrum. He also brings deep expertise in Team Foundation Server/Visual Studio toolset, many different testing tools and has had the opportunity to performance test a variety of applications leveraging different architectures over the years.
Raif will cover:
• Performance testing a primer: Terms, reasons for it and what you should not be doing
• Building realistic tests: How to model and drive more realistic tests in different scenarios
• Cloud or not to Cloud: When is leveraging cloud capacity makes sense, and when it does not.
• Interpreting results into meaningful action: Tools and skills that are needed to make this happen Some common performance Issues and how to detect them
• How to make your tests repeatable and drive higher longer term ROI
As always Pizza and networking from 5:30 until 6:00. Presentation begins at 6:00pm. Elevators lock up at 6:00 so try to be there before. If you can't, no worries call my cell and I will come down and let you up - Dave (905)[masked]