addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Toronto Amazon Web Services User Group Message Board › Looking for potential partners for web startup

Looking for potential partners for web startup

user 7771299
Brampton, ON
Post #: 23
Hello Entrepreneurs,
I've Masters in Comp Sci from one of the top ranked universities. I've a web startup idea. I've planned and prepared a functional prototype of the idea. I need some one who has business acumen and can handle offshore development team. The potential partner should have background in computer science. Any previous startup experience would be nice to have.

I'm looking for person who is familiar with setting up AWS servers and databases. Any experience in setting up web payment modules would be helpful.

I've worked on 2 startups before.

Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss more. This is not a job. You get equity in the underlying company.