Note: I can accommodate all the 5 members who contacted me thus far regarding their 3-min. pitches. Please just show up in time and talk to me before the session.
If you haven't contacted me but are interested in giving a 3-min pitch as well, let me know and I'll squeeze you in if time.
* I may not be able to individually reply to all people who contacted me. My apologies... Give me a call if needed. My mobile number is sent to all confirmed attendees.
2 pm-6 pm: Council Chamber (i.e., the biggest meeting room)
* Door opens at 1:00 pm.
6:15 pm: Baton Rouge North York (5000 Yonge Street)
* Reserved under my name "Chris"
2-6 pm: Council Chamber
1. 2:00 pm: 30-second introduction pitch from every attendees
2. 2:30 pm: 1st Presentation: Gabriel Chan, NoteWagon (Winner of CBC Dragon Den)
3. 3:10 pm: 2nd Presentation and announcements: Chris Meetup (Organizer)
4. 3:30 pm: Break + Off-line discussions
5: 3:50 pm: 3min. pitches + Q&A
* Presenters to be updated at http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Entrepreneurs... (and here if time)
6. 4:20 pm: Panel with all presenters today (including 3-min-pitch presenters)
7. 5 :00-6:00 pm: On-site networking + Off-line discussions
8. 6:00 pm: (optional) Walk to Baton Rouge
9: 6:15 pm--at least 10:00 pm (reservation till midnight):
Dinner/Drink + Socializing/Networking
I booked the bar area of Baton Rouge for "dinner/drink and socializing" from 6pm to midnight. Trying to get discount for our group, but no promise for this time^^
I will encourage as many attendants from the entrepreneurship meeting to come as possible. I predict the peak of the crowd to be 6:30 pm and will last for a couple of hours till some people finish their drinks and leave.
If you don't plan to have dinner with the group, you are still more than welcome to drop by a bit and have a drink with us. There is an open area in front of the bar where people can stand and move around to chat and network...
We may not all stick around till midnight as I originally planned, though I got the reservation till that time.
Comments are welcome (before and/or after the event^^)!
PS: Welcome to invite/bring friends for networking/socializing purposes alone. Check out the Toronto Entrepreneurs page for most of the confirmed attendants.