Movie Night with Dan & Bob
“You'll learn in a transparent and enjoyable manner !”
Movie: The Secret (2006)
The Secret is a 2006 film produced by Prime Time Productions that consists of a series of interviews designed to demonstrate that everything one wants or needs can be satisfied by believing in an outcome, repeatedly thinking about the outcome, and maintaining positive emotional states to "attract" that outcome.
- Fans of "What the Bleep Do We Know" will undoubtedly find "The Secret" even more enjoyable because in comparison, the latter is more focused, concise, and thorough.
- The Law of Attraction has been explained so thoroughly, concisely, and beautifully and provides numerous examples of how to apply it.
- An amazing film that elegantly reveals everything you need to know to manifest your dreams.
- So even if you are familiar with the technique of shaping your thoughts and feelings to shape your life, this film holds additional value in serving as both reinforcement and reminder.
- "The Secret" is suitable for anyone with an open mind.
- Recommended to anyone interested in transcending limitations and shifting to a higher state of existence.
- It is truly a life-changing experience.
Imagine having the power to easily manifest whatever your heart desires. Imagine being able to magically attract experiences that bring you joy and fulfillment.
Sounds fantastic, but what is more incredible is that you already have this power! For most people this power remains a secret.
Others may have noticed its influence but not yet figured out how to use it reliably. And those who know the technique often forget to put it into practice.
The Law of Attraction states that like attracts like; your thoughts and feelings attract corresponding experiences. Sounds simple but the implications are beyond imagination.
"The Secret" is suitable for anyone with an open mind. Not only is it ideal for novices due to the concepts being presented in a transparent and enjoyable manner, but it also satisfies advanced students of metaphysics because the execution is so delightfully original and insightful.
The film was created by Prime Time Productions of Melbourne Australia with Rhonda Byrne, executive producer; Paul Harrington, producer; and Drew Heriot, director.
Note: Bring your own drinks!
Dan Jankovich, Organizer