Every Thursday evening, Dan Jankovich will guide you through meditations and mindfulness to reduce your stress and experience the profound feeling of inner peace and calmness within your own mind. You can develop mindfulness, concentration, focus and love.
Happiness Guided Meditation
Do you know?
• Meditation causes your body to release endorphins and neurotransmitters such as serotonin, which is a chemical that helps maintain a "happy feeling".
• Pleasure has the healing power & allows you to live a longer, healthier, happier and more vibrant life.
Our 8 Favorite Happiness Quotes
Renew your mind and rediscover the beauty of being alive. Sometimes we just need to hear something encouraging to help put things into perspective. Here are our favorite happiness quotes.
What happiness is?
1. But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?
-- Albert Camus
2. Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.
-- Thomas Merton
3. Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have (external conditions); it depends solely on what you think, it is governed by our mental attitude.
-- Dale Carnegie
What happiness is not?
4. Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.
5. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
-- Charles Spurgeon
How to get it?
6. Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness,... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
-- Kevyn Aucoin
7. Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.
-- Dale Carnegie
8. To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.
Group guided meditations are very powerful, energizing and of great benefit for all. Some of the amazing benefits are:
• Gaining Inner Peace – dispelling all those negative thoughts and negative energy can cleanse your mind.
• Increase Self-Awareness – clarifying your thoughts and allowing you to focus on your inner desires.
• Becoming Grounded and Calmer – you begin to realize what effect every day life plays on the consciousness and you learn to be more observant and more level headed.
• Inspiration – when you are working on new ideas or problems, meditating can help unlock the solution. Meditating on times tables, for example, can help them stay in your memory.
• Insomnia – one of the causes of insomnia is the constant stimulation of the brain which is such an issue in today’s society. Winding down becomes harder at the end of the day, but meditation can improve the quality of sleep and help sort out the daily mental clutter.
• Intuition – it is possible to develop an increased sixth sense and become more intuitive as the result of meditation.
• Happiness – inner happiness is a peace that comes from knowing that you are following your own path and are confident in your choices knowing they are best for you. If your heart is happy you can be a positive influence on others and become someone other people will want to be around.
There will usually be three meditation sessions of 15-20 minutes in length from 6:30 to 7:30 pm, and the last 30 minutes are for discussion, Q&A etc.