Meaningful Living Courses – A New Direction
This is not your typical Meetup group. It is not intended for those who only want to meet new people. This Meetup is designed for those who are interested in learning how to have more happiness and meaning in their lives.
As the education arm of the International Network on Personal Meaning (INPM; www.meaning.ca), our Meaningful Living Group will offer two streams of courses:
(1) The professional courses will lead to certificates and diplomas, leading to Registration with the forthcoming College of Psychotherapists in Ontario. The courses will be taught by such distinguished professors as Dr. Paul T. P. Wong, Dr. Lilian C. J. Wong, Dr. Brent Potter, and Dr. Robert Neimeyer. We will charge a tuition fee per course. Meetup members will enjoy a 20% discount, if they become members of INPM (www.meaning.ca).
(2) The introductory non-credit courses will be offered for free as a way to provide accessible public education. This is part of INPM’s vision to contribute to well-being and mental health in Canada and abroad. These short, modular courses will be offered to anyone who registers for them, free of charge. But for those who require a certificate of completion, they will need to pay a token registration fee of $5 per lecture and complete the assessment instruments.
Paul T. P. Wong, PhD, C.Psych, is Professor Emeritus of Trent University and Adjunct Professor of Saybrook University’s Clinical PhD Program. He is a Fellow of APA and CPA, and President of the International Network on Personal Meaning (www.meaning.ca) and the Meaning-Centered Counselling Institute. Editor of the International Journal of Existential Psychology and Psychotherapy, he has also edited two influential volumes on The Human Quest for Meaning. A prolific writer, he is one of the most cited existential and positive psychologists. The originator of Meaning Therapy and International Meaning Conferences, he has been invited to speak worldwide.
You can access past course materials at http://www.inpm.org, and watch past lectures on the DrMeaningfulLiving channel on youtube.
Anyone interested over 18 years of age and comfortable with interacting in English are welcome. If you have any questions, feel free to call Dr. Wong at 416-546-5588 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to receive announcements about our upcoming classes.
10 Reasons to Join the Toronto Meaningful Living Courses
- Discover who you really are and what you're meant to be.
- Learn how to become a better and happier person.
- Discover your purpose and passion for living.
- Discover the roadmap to fulfill your mission in life.
- Learn what makes for the good life and how to achieve it.
- Develop a positive and hopeful mindset.
- Learn how to make a difference in the world.
- Learn the keys to better relationships.
- Learn how to transform crises into opportunities.
- Meet new friends and help each other to grow psychologically and spiritually.