6:30 - 7:00 Arrive, there will be pizza and refreshments
7:00 - 7:45 Talk by Barry Rowe
Barry will be talking about various examples of quirks and unexpected behaviour from MongoDB, particularly in regards to data analysis. Examples include things to watch out for with cursors, how adding indexes can affect behaviours other than speed, as well as dealing with multithreading. All material will be open to beginners and experts alike.
7:45 - 8:30 Talk by Goran Zugic
Goran will be introducing Daprota M2 (http://www.daprota.com), a free cloud service for the creation and management of data models for MongoDB.
M2 features include:
- Management of models and their elements (collections, documents, fields and references)
- Copying and versioning of models, collections and documents via related Copy utilities
- Full models' view in a JSON-like format
- Export/Import Models
- Public models sharing
- Models documentation repository
- Messaging between M2 users
Presentation will include demonstration of MongoDB models creation and management covering all listed features
8:30 - 9:00 Community update and Q&A