Do you want to start your own technology company, but don't know where to get started? You are not alone. Every day millions of people wake up to regular jobs, but few do something about it. At the “Employee to Entrepreneur” event, you can hear the stories, tips, and best practices of those who left their jobs to pursue their own startup company.
Join us for a fun evening!
- Farhan Thawar (VP Engineering, Pivotal Labs)
Who should attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include;
- The difference between being an employee, and being an entrepreneur
- What to consider before starting your company
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://www.fi.co/e/15061/meetup
Check back for updates!