This event is organized by another group - for details and RSVP see: http://www.meetup.com/Surviving-in-the-City/events/109201102/
Have you ever wondered if all those 'End of the World' predictions might be possible and thought maybe you should do something?
Have you ever worried about the state of the economy, the dangers of pandemics, economic collapse, or a total grid failure?
Would you know what to do if a natural or man-made disaster struck in your neighborhood?
This meet-up we'll be discussing why and how to start planning for an emergency. We'll talk about what the real threats are and what you should do to stay safe and healthy in case something did happen.
* How to prepare for any emergency and become self reliant through training the mind, heart, and body.
* What types of disasters you may face in your geographical location.
* How to create a disaster plan for your family.
* How to plan an evacuation route.
* What types of equipment should you start to assemble.