addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Toronto Writers & Book Publishing Group Message Board › Just a reminder I won't be there tonight

Just a reminder I won't be there tonight

A former member
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that due to my Yoga teacher training, I won't be there tonight. Please just read one page of your work and comment, introduce yourselves and let everyone have a chance to comment. I'll let the restaurant know that your coming.

Cheers,
Jill
Andres_Soto
user 11736737
Toronto, ON
Post #: 4
It was my first time and, although none of the older Inkers went, the three of us that went had an amazing first time! Really hope to see you next month, Maya and Abbas! Have a great month! :D