A former member

We have a very exciting weekend up ahead...hiking and kayaking this weekend.

Hiking on May 18th

Kayaking on May 19th & 20th

SO HURRY UP & RESERVE YOUR SEAT/ KAYAK/ CANOE..or try a different one each day as alot of people will book directly through the main website, but as members of Toronto Adventure's meetup, we receive special pricing that is further reduced from the regular price. So RSVP and book right away. Free parking at our Kings Mill- Humber river location for kayaking & canoeing.

If you would like to make advance cash payment on any of our future day trips, we are accepting cash payments at our Kings Mill Park location, located close to the Humber river between the hours of 10.30 am and 12.30 pm on Sunday May 19th and between 1PM to 3Pm on Monday, May 20th. My contact information is mentioned below. I m available even on weekends and on weekdays till 9PM. Calls get re-directed to my cell phone.

For details, please click this link: http://www.meetup.com...­ (or copy & paste into your web browser)

Also we are making two trips to the Niagara New Vintage festival. On June 15th, we will be visiting 4 wineries in the 20 valley region and on June 22nd, we will be visiting 4 different wineries located at Niagara on the Lake.

So we are wine tasting, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, taking day trips...and this is just the beginning!

Thanks,

Holly

416 536 2067extn 128

Toronto Adventures

Outdoor Recreation at Your DoorStep