Toronto Adventures - Things to do in and around Toronto Message Board › Parents w/ Children Camping July 9/10/11, this trip seems to be a go with al

Parents w/ Children Camping July 9/10/11, this trip seems to be a go with alot of interest

Toronto Adventures...
user 4151209
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Post #: 81
Parents with Children Algonquin Provincial Park Camping - all equipment and food supplied, July 9/10/11.

So far 12 parents on our two sites have shown interest in joining our Parents with Children Camping, all equipment supplied. Algonquin Park is great for the kids with lots of things to do.

I am asking all parents to sign up for this trip NOW so that we can make it happen. It will only cost you a $50 deposit to sign up. Our "Easy Refund Policy" is in effect incase you need to cancel. You can simply push the refund button beside your name and you will be refunded up to 7 days prior to the trip. By signing up now you will be ensuring that this trip will happen. It takes alot of planning to organize a large trip like this.

By signing up now we will be able to attract enough parents and kids to book a bus to take us to and from Algonquin. When signing up please use the notes section of your sign-up to let me know how many kids and their ages, thx.

For more information about the trip to to the link below:

http://www.meetup.com...­

See you in Algonquin

Ted
Toronto Kayak & Canoe Adventures
416-536-2067
Florence
user 9989816
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1
I have three children age 7, 3, and 2. Are the 2 and 3 yr old too small for the trip?

Thanks
Florence

Parents with Children Algonquin Provincial Park Camping - all equipment and food supplied, July 9/10/11.

So far 12 parents on our two sites have shown interest in joining our Parents with Children Camping, all equipment supplied. Algonquin Park is great for the kids with lots of things to do.

I am asking all parents to sign up for this trip NOW so that we can make it happen. It will only cost you a $50 deposit to sign up. Our "Easy Refund Policy" is in effect incase you need to cancel. You can simply push the refund button beside your name and you will be refunded up to 7 days prior to the trip. By signing up now you will be ensuring that this trip will happen. It takes alot of planning to organize a large trip like this.

By signing up now we will be able to attract enough parents and kids to book a bus to take us to and from Algonquin. When signing up please use the notes section of your sign-up to let me know how many kids and their ages, thx.

See you in Algonquin

Ted
416-536-2067

Toronto Adventures...
user 4151209
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Post #: 82
Hi Florence:

Thank you for your post.

Children tend to love the outdoors. Lots of bugs to play with and eat.
It will be you looking after the children. Are you up to it???
We do the cooking, but you look after the kids.

Take care,

Ted
Toronto Adventures

I have three children age 7, 3, and 2. Are the 2 and 3 yr old too small for the trip?

Thanks
Florence

See you in Algonquin

Ted
416-536-2067
­
A former member
Post #: 12
Florence,

Ted's trips are great and as he has kids of his own that not only love the outdoors but now that they are older help guide his trips I'm sure that the camping trip will be well suited for children. My son started camping when he was 3 weeks old and loves it - takes guts and bravery as a mother (or father) - but well worth sharing your love of the outdoors! Unfortunately, we won't be on this trip to Algonquin as we now live in Calgary. Go have fun - don't forget the bug spray, the sunscreen and a sense of adventure!

Suzi
Florence
user 9989816
Toronto, ON
Post #: 2
Hi Ted:

Sure, the more the merrier(bugs, I mean...:).

What about the canoeing? So far as they all wear life jackets we'll be fine? Can the 5 of us fit a canoe?
None of us has gone camping, ever.

Thanks Suzie for the reply.

Florence

Hi Florence:

Thank you for your post.

Children tend to love the outdoors. Lots of bugs to play with and eat.
It will be you looking after the children. Are you up to it???
We do the cooking, but you look after the kids.

Take care,

Ted
Toronto Adventures

A former member
Post #: 1
Memorial Day marks the beginning from the camping out season across the U.S. If you happen to be a camper you almost certainly know precisely what I am talking about. So what is probably the most difficult thing about camping? Great camping outdoors breakfast recipes. Lunch and dinner are usually barbequed on a grill or over the fire, but breakfast is a little trickier. Pouring yourself a bowl of cereal isn't genuinely ideal, and making a good breakfast can take a bit of work. If you need to be prepared when camping, some great recipes to leave house with could possibly be ideal. My family are now planning to have a camping trip on Saturday and I am so excited!