addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Toronto Adventures Inc. Message Board › Niagara Winery Trip

Niagara Winery Trip

A former member
I have always believed in using the outdoors as a remedy for the exercise it naturally provides, for its visually stimulating colors, for the fresh air that can't be found in big cities. Sometimes while I am out hiking on trail, I see vineyards. Wine tasting at vineyards is perfect for those that like adventure and it just feeds into your sense of discovery.

On Saturday March 23rd- Come Discover the Wineries on the Niagara Peninsula. March 23rd- A day Trip Away from City Life!
A former member
Post #: 1
Holly, I will now be back in Toronto by Friday and would have liked to come on the trip but it seems difficult to get to either if the pick up points from downtown on public transport. Have a great time!
A former member
Post #: 14
Hi Heather, Sorry to hear that you will not be able to join us this Saturday. I don't know if this helps, but depending on your area, you could take a GO Bus to Union station and then take the TTC to Old Mill.

Personally, I will be coming to Old Mill from an area which is an hour north of Toronto, taking the go bus to union and then the TTC.

Holly