Toronto Adventures Outdoor Club Message Board › Change of Venue

Change of Venue

A former member
Hi Hikers,

Thanks for RSVPing Yes to our hike this weekend. But I am really sorry to say that we have to postpone the hike as the trail conditions are not anywhere close to 100% safe. So while trail authorities get the trails of Short Hills ready for the summer, why don't we still meetup....lets go kayaking instead on the Humber river. Our (Toronto Adventure's0 kayaks are already in the water. I hope to see you for kayaking on Saturday. We start at 1PM and will be done by 4Pm. After that I was thinking that we could continue our meetup over an early dinner (not included in the price) at a South American restaurant, located very close to Ossington subway. Ceviche & Mojitos anyone?

If Kayaking down the Humber river doesn't interests you this weekend on May 4th, then you can also transfer your payment to any of our upcoming meetups that will definitely happen, such as the trip to Niagara on the lake, Waterfall walk, Niagara New Vintage festival, hike at Copeland forest.

Let me know what you choose to do by sending me an email as soon as possible. Feel free to call me at 416-536-2067 extn 128

Here is a link to our upcoming meetups:­



Toronto Adventures

Powered by mvnForum

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy