|Sent on:||Friday, August 3, 2012 11:48 AM|
*** Please do not REPLY-ALL to this message or everyone on the mailing list will get your response! If you need to contact me you can reach me at [address removed] ***
Just 2 things today:
1. Are you a native speaker of Russian? A colleague of mine at the University of Toronto is looking for Russian speakers to take part in a linguistics study. It will last a bit less than 1 hour and pays $10. The requirements are:
- you resided in Russia or a Russian-speaking country up to age of 16 or older
- you do NOT speak any Romance language (French, Spanish, Italian, etc), or German, or Scandinavian language (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic), or Hebrew, or any other Slavic language other than Russian
- you are at least 18 years old
- you have normal or corrected-to-normal vision
If you qualify and are interested please contact Michelle at [address removed]
2. As most or all of you know now, I am leaving TorontoBabel (booo!!) because I am moving Ottawa for a job. My last Babel will be August 14th and I'd love to see you all there! Eduardo and Anna will be taking over organizing after that so Babel will continue as usual.
See you soon!