|Sent on:||Saturday, August 4, 2012 5:50 PM|
*** My apologies if you received this email twice! I never got a confirmation that it sent yesterday, so I wanted to make sure everybody got it***
***Please do not REPLY-ALL to this email or everyone on the mailing list will get your reply! If you want to contact me you can email me at [address removed]***
Just 2 things today:
1. Are you a native speaker of Russian? A colleague of mine at the University of Toronto is looking for Russian speakers to take part in a linguistics study. It will last a bit less than 1 hour and pays $10. The requirements are:
- you resided in Russia or a Russian-speaking country up to age of 16 or older
- you do NOT speak any Romance language (French, Spanish, Italian, etc), or German, or Scandinavian language (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic), or Hebrew, or any other Slavic language other than Russian
- you are at least 18 years old
- you have normal or corrected-to-normal vision
If you qualify and are interested please contact Michelle at [address removed]
2. As most or all of you know now, I am leaving TorontoBabel (booo!!) because I am moving Ottawa for a job. My last Babel will be August 14th (http://www.meetup.com/TorontoBabel/events/71111272/) and I'd love to see you all there! Eduardo and Anna will be taking over organizing after that so Babel will continue as usual.
See you soon!