addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TorontoBabel: Toronto's International Language Exchange Message Board › chinese want to make friend

chinese want to make friend

A former member
Post #: 1
i am a new one to here and want to make some friends.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Sabrina, hope you've had luck and by the time on you made a lot of friends! I am new in Toronto in my mid 20s and forward to meet more people.

I am a mixed european and afro caribbean female, I was born in Uk and lived in South American and Asia.

Best!

If any is up to make connection please let me know