addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TorontoBabel: Toronto's International Language Exchange Message Board › Help with conversational Italian

Help with conversational Italian

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello everyone,

I am leaving for a work trip to Italy in less than a month and I am looking for someone who would be willing to meet up a couple of times per week until then, and teach me conversational Italian.

I would be willing to meet up after I come back and help with Spanish, French or English.

Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks in advance,

Monica
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi monica,
if you want, i'm Here! I'm an Italian 32's years old woman from italy.
When you want, you can help me with my english.
I'm waiting for your replay,
niki